Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Making The Most

So I have decided that I am going to lose weight, get healthy for myself and my family. I have also decided to start a blog to help write out my thoughts, track my progress, use it to vent because I know not eating whatever shit I want is going to make me grumpy, and also to keep me accountable. I don't know how many times I have started this journey determined to be successful and have failed miserably only putting on more weight as time has gone by. This past year I turned 30 and lets face it I am not getting any younger. I have had some health problems (thankfully not anything major or life threatening), but they could have been preventable had I made better choices of what I put into my mouth and was more active. I don't want these health problems to turn into something more and I would like to be here for my girls for as long as I can so the way to do that is to get the weight off and live a healthier life.

I can blame so many factors on why I have let myself get so big, but at the same time I am intelligent enough to know that I need to make a lifestyle change to reverse it. It is time to stop living in the past and move on from this fat chapter in my life. Writing things out has always been a huge help to me and I can express myself better with writing than talking things out with someone. I am hoping this will help me get though this journey and if I can help or inspire someone else along the way, then that would be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment